In Articulate Storyline using States, ENABLE Next button after visiting all interaction buttons
1) Take New Slide and rename corresponding layer in Slide Layers section. For example we will rename it as “Interactivity”.
2) Adding elements to start interactivity in the slide;
a) Click on Insert tab in the ribbon.
b) Select Button from Interactive Objects section.(for demonstration purpose we will take 4 buttons)
c) Select Shape from Illustration section and select a triangle to create content display area.
3) Add layers for each button in Slide layers section
a) Click on New layer iconto add a layer for each button (bottom-left button).
b) Double-click on each layer and rename them as Button 1, Button 2, Button 3 and Button 4.
(This can be done by selecting a layer, clicking Right Mouse button and selecting Rename option.)
4) Creating triggers for each button.
a) Select a button and click on Create new trigger (bottom-left button) from Triggers section.
b) Change to Showlayer in Action Field.
c) Select the desired layer in Layer Field.
d) Add User clicks in When Field.
Repeat the same Process for the remaining 3 buttons.
5) Make sure every button should have Visited State, As how many buttons have been taken in the presentation.
6) Double click on the next slide button trigger under Player–trigger in Triggers section and Click on the Show conditions hyperlink in the Trigger Wizard to perform necessary actions.
7) Enabling Next button after clicking all four buttons listed above.
a) Click on Add a new “AND” or “OR” condition.
b) Click on Shapes in Add Trigger condition.
c) Select Button 1 in If: field
d) Operator should be ==Equal to.
e) Select Visited in State field.
8) Repeat the Above step for the remaining 3 buttons to get the desired result.
Please download the source file from below link: